The LeBaron Bunch, kinda like The Brady Bunch only BeTTeR

"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. but the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog tag, I'm it again

A) The rules are posted at the beginning.
B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Art LeBaron
How long have you guys been married? 14 years tomorrow, woo woo
How long did you date? Since I was 16, then he left to serve a mish when I was 16 1/2, then he came home after 2 yrs, then a month past and we got engaged, then got married 5 mos later. So in all about 12 mos. Wow that's not very long, but I did write to him his whole mish and felt like it was a very wise decision, and still do. If fact everyday I am always so grateful that I met such a wonderful man.
How old is he? 35 1/2 (that was easy)
Who is taller? Art
Who can sing best? Art
Who is smarter? Me, ha ha, just ask anyone.
Who does laundry? Me, although he surprises me occasionally.
Who pays the bills? It used to be me and automatic computer payments, but now Art pays them, maybe by this time next year I'll be paying again.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, always have always will.
Who mows the lawn? Mostly my 12 year old, and Art does the trimming.
Who cooks dinner? Me, but Art does some great dutch oven.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That's a toss up, we're pretty good at that.
Who kissed who first? I don't know it was pretty mutual, our eyes connected and the mood was right, you get the pic.
Who wears the pants? Pretty much Art, I let him, and want him to. Don't get me wrong I am fiesty when I need to be, and we have excellent communication skills. Also, what Cindy said: he honors his Priesthood and wears righteous pants.

Time to tag some more peeps, so I tag: Marianne, Tiffany, Emily, Saskia, Rennie, Becky, and Rustie.

*I'm gonna take a break from playing tag for a bit and get back to my regularly scheduled blogging.

4 comments:

saskia said...

you know you LOVE the tagging!

Becky said...

Lol... thanks for the tag Andrea, and by the way, Happy Anniversary! Hope you both have a wonderful day!

Malisa said...

It was so fun to find your blog. Hooray! I can't believe you have SIX kids! How time changes things. I'm so happy for you.

Did you know we hard a hard time getting our third? A story for another time.

You look as cute as ever, and I'm guessing just as creative.

Emily said...

I have complied, though my answers aren't quite as witty and sweet as yours. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails