Wow, this is my first tag, I'm tagged to write down my quirks, 6 of them to be exact. I found out number 1 quirk when I was responding to Miss Emily.
So here goes:
1. I have a hard time trying to explain myself whether I'm typing or praying or just everyday conversation, and what takes a normal person 3 words to express I take 3 sentences, and I am always finding myself doing run on sentences when I'm typing, so that is quirk #2.
2. Most of the time I go back and proof read everything I write and break-up my sentences, but I will leave this untouched so you will see the real me, writing or typing run-on sentences, there that was a mouthful. Alright, maybe I am exaggerating the run-on a little bit.
3. I like the fact that my clothes are washed and not dirty anymore although they get wrinkled while they sit gleaming there waiting for me to fold them, ugh. Yet another run-on.
4. Sometimes I don't do my hair for the day because I'm not going anywhere, which is stupid because I am so glad when I'm all put together because then I'm all ready to go places if I need to last minute. That quirk really bothers me and I want to change that, only I have the power.
5. I make cornbread for breakfast, and love that it is already made or ready to mix up for morning, I like my cornbread with syrup and milk.
6. I can't stand my fingernails painted but always have my toenails painted, and I always floss my teeth at night, yes it has reduced my cavities, I can't stand not flossing. (I know that makes 7 but I thought it would be good to show you I do something quirky that's good. No wait that's more like a habit, hmm what's the difference?)
So I am supposed to tag 5 more people. So I tag: Lisa, Cindy, Sam, Brooke, Stephanie, and Natalie. (sorry that's 6)
10 months ago